Trolley boy Job in Canada
We are currently looking for cleaner (male & female) for one of the reputed company in Canada. We provide free visa & free air ticket. No fees required for Canada. Excellent job opportunity to work and earn in Canada. We guarantee all process are absolutely free of cost and no charges required for it.
Company Name : Calagrary Airpoert
Location : Canada
- Trolley boy : 50 nos
Job Details :
- The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure the safety of all passengers and road users.
- Operate trolley/bus in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner on a designated route within a defined time schedule. Direct and assist passenger loading and unloading in a safe and orderly fashion. Provide assistance to passengers as required including operating platform wheelchair lifts. Make public address announcements in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations.
- Act as the first point of contact to ensure the delivery of quality customer service, which includes advising passengers in an appropriate and courteous manner of rules and regulations.
- Operate and communicate via a two-way radio system as regulated by the FCC. Notify Central Dispatch of deviations, overload, accidents, or passenger incidents. Notify Central Dispatch of passengers’ medical or behavioral problems and vehicle mechanical or electrical trouble.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing. Required to repair written reports in case of an accident or incident and submit verbal and written reports on accidents or incidents as required.
- Conduct and document a thorough preâ€trip inspection of the vehicle prior to operation on a daily basis. Check and monitor all conditions of the vehicle while driving including, but not limited to, lights, mirrors, door, fare box, brake pressure, heater, and/or air conditioner, and report any mechanical problems immediately. Safely and efficiently use all equipment on the trolley or bus including wheelchair lifts, radio, PA system, navigation devices and emergency equipment.
- Must comply with all state and local laws pertaining to the operation of the vehicle.
Basic Requirements :
Education Requirement = School Level – High School Level
Experience = No experience required, however six months experience is preferable
- As per Labour Law, Candidates must be minimum 18 years and less than 48 years.
- Candidates must be physically / mentally healthy. There will be a health checkup before immigration.
- Should have clear background. (Must not have involved in any criminal activities)
- Candidates must be able to read, write & speak Basic English language.
Salary Details & other allowances :
Excellent Salary Package + Overtime. (Salary will be negotiable during skype interview) + other allowances provided by company. Company will provide free accommodation and food facility. (Overtime depends on work loads)
Salary = 1500 Dollars Per month
How to apply for Canada ?
- To apply, each candidates has to read the details first and must full fill all given criteria. The Submit Button / Link is provided below. Click on the link given below and fill up the form.
- Documents needed :
- Latest CV / Resume
Only the selected Candidates will be called for interview.
To apply for Job, click here. Also share this jobs to help your friends.
Any comments / questions regarding this job, please contact through our official Facebook Page : @globalabroad
You may like these jobs as well :