About US :
Reebok’s story has led us to establish core ideals that allow us to remain strong, clear, and unwavering as an organization. Also at Reebok we believe that, through sport, we have the power to change lives. As a brand Reebok defines sport as something greater. Greater than fandom, or the lives of all-stars. As everyday participation – for anybody and any body. Reebok defines sport as fitness.
Reebok is an American-inspired global brand with a deep fitness heritage and a clear mission: To be the best fitness brand in the world. Not an easy one. But if there is one brand that can make it happen, it is Reebok, the brand that was fundamentally part of a fitness movement that forever changed the way we look at spandex and headbands. Sure, this is not the 1980s anymore – the world has moved on. But so has Reebok and it continues to be daring. Daring is knowing greatness doesn’t come from sameness.
The past years have been characterized by a transformation from traditional sports to fitness. The three sides of the Reebok Delta, a symbol of change and transformation, represent the physical, mental and social changes that occur when individuals embrace the challenge of bettering themselves in the gym, in their lives and in the world.
Company Name : Reebok shoes
Location : Canada
- Shoe maker : 100 nos
Job Details :
- Align and stitch or glue materials such as fabric, fleece, leather, or wood, in order to join parts.
- Attach accessories or ornamentation to decorate or protect products.
- Attach insoles to shoe lasts, affix shoe uppers, and apply heels and outsoles.
- Cement, nail, or sew soles and heels to shoes.
- Construct, decorate, or repair leather products according to specifications, using sewing machines, needles and thread, leather lacing, glue, clamps, hand tools, and/or rivets.
- Cut out parts following patterns or outlines, using knives, shears, scissors, or machine presses.
- Drill or punch holes; then insert or attach metal rings, handles, and fastening hardware such as buckles.
- Dye, soak, polish, paint, stamp, stitch, stain, buff, or engrave leather or other materials to obtain desired effects, decorations, or shapes
Basic Requirements :
Education Requirement = School Level
Experience = No experience required, however six months experience is preferable
- As per Labour Law, Candidates must be minimum 18 years and less than 48 years.
- Candidates must be physically / mentally healthy. There will be a health checkup before immigration.
- Should have clear background. (Must not have involved in any criminal activities)
- Candidates must be able to read, write & speak Basic English language.
Salary Details & other allowances :
Excellent Salary Package + Overtime. (Salary will be negotiable during skype interview) + other allowances provided by company. Company will provide free accommodation and food facility. (Overtime depends on work loads)
Salary = 2500 Dollars Per month
How to apply for Canada ?
- To apply, each candidates has to read the details first and must full fill all given criteria. The Submit Button / Link is provided below. Click on the link given below and fill up the form.
- Documents needed :
- Latest CV / Resume
Only the selected Candidates will be called for interview.
To apply for Job, click here. Also share this jobs to help your friends.
Any comments / questions regarding this job, please contact through our official Facebook Page : @globalabroad
You may like these jobs as well :