Airport Cleaner Job in Canada
Company Name : Delta global Services
Location : Canada
- Airport Cleaner : 30 nos
Job Details :
- Swept, scrubbed, and buffed all floors of airport buildings, efficiently.
- Vacuumedand placedall carpets and rugs within airport buildings, properly.
- Dusted, wiped, and polished all furniture, fixtures, doors, and windows, as directed.
- Collected trash from ashtrays and waste receptacles, and cleaned them thoroughly.
- Detected and wiped off all finger marks and smudges, in a proper and careful manner.
- Gathered and moved waste paper and other garbage to allocated disposal site.
- Washed and sanitized all water coolers and sinks within the airport buildings.
- Mopped and cleaned outside entrance areas, stairways and checkpoint areas.
- Collected and cleared out snow from passageways and walks, around the airport.
- Utilized and maintained all company-provided broom, vacuum cleaners, and other cleaning equipments.
Basic Requirements :
Education Requirement = School Level – High School Level
Experience = No experience required, however six months experience is preferable
- As per Labour Law, Candidates must be minimum 18 years and less than 48 years.
- Candidates must be physically / mentally healthy. There will be a health checkup before immigration.
- Should have clear background. (Must not have involved in any criminal activities)
- Candidates must be able to read, write & speak Basic English language.
Salary Details & other allowances :
Excellent Salary Package + Overtime. (Salary will be negotiable during skype interview) + other allowances provided by company. Company will provide free accommodation and food facility. (Overtime depends on work loads)
Salary = 2000 Dollars Per month
How to apply for Canada ?
- To apply, each candidates has to read the details first and must full fill all given criteria. The Submit Button / Link is provided below. Click on the link given below and fill up the form.
- Documents needed :
- Latest CV / Resume
Only the selected Candidates will be called for interview.
To apply for Job, click here. Also share this jobs to help your friends.
Any comments / questions regarding this job, please contact through our official Facebook Page : @globalabroad
You may like these jobs as well :