Frozen meat packer Job in Japan
We are currently looking for Frozen meat (male & female) for one of the reputed company in Japan. We provide free visa & free air ticket. No fees required for Japan. Excellent job opportunity to work and earn in Japan. We guarantee all process are absolutely free of cost and no charges required for it.
Company Name : Confidential
Location : Japan
- Frozen meat
Job Details :
- Slaughter animals in accordance with religious law, and determine that carcasses meet specified religious standards.
- Tend assembly lines, performing a few of the many cuts needed to process a carcass
- Remove bones, and cut meat into standard cuts in preparation for marketing.
- Sever jugular veins to drain blood and facilitate slaughtering.
- Shave or singe and defeather carcasses, and wash them in preparation for further processing or packaging
Basic Requirements :
Education Requirement = School Level – High School Level
Experience = No experience required, however six months experience is preferable
- As per Labour Law, Candidates must be minimum 18 years and less than 48 years.
- Candidates must be physically / mentally healthy. There will be a health checkup before immigration.
- Should have clear background. (Must not have involved in any criminal activities)
- Candidates must be able to read, write & speak Basic English language.
Salary Details & other allowances :
Excellent Salary Package + Overtime. (Salary will be negotiable during skype interview) + other allowances provided by company. Company will provide free accommodation and food facility. (Overtime depends on work loads)
Salary = 1800 Dollars Per month
How to apply for Japan ?
- To apply, each candidates has to read the details first and must full fill all given criteria. The Submit Button / Link is provided below. Click on the link given below and fill up the form.
- Documents needed :
- Latest CV / Resume
Only the selected Candidates will be called for interview.
To apply for Job, click here. Also share this jobs to help your friends.
Any comments / questions regarding this job, please contact through our official Facebook Page : @globalabroad
You may like these jobs as well :