Food packer Job in Canada
Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
Company Name : KFC
Location : Canada
- Food packer
Job Details :
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
Basic Requirements :
- High School Diploma/ GED.
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
Salary Details & other allowances :
Excellent Salary Package + Overtime. (Salary will be negotiable during skype interview) + other allowances provided by company. Company will provide free accommodation and food facility. (Overtime depends on work loads)
Salary = 3000- 3700 Dollars Per month
How to apply for Canada ?
- To apply, each candidates has to read the details first and must full fill all given criteria. The Submit Button / Link is provided below. Click on the link given below and fill up the form.
- Documents needed :
- Latest CV / Resume
Only the selected Candidates will be called for interview.
To apply for Job, click here. Also share this jobs to help your friends.
Any comments / questions regarding this job, please contact through our official Facebook Page : @globalabroad
You may like these jobs as well :