We are currently seeking a Coffee Packer for our Core department. The successful candidate will be responsible for converting roasted coffee into finished, packaged products in accordance with defined quality, productivity, safety, and cost standard
Company Name : De Mello Palheta
Location : Canada
- Coffee packer
Job Details :
- Identifies production priority and needs based upon the Daily Production Schedule supplied.
- Ensures that coffee has had adequate time to gas-off.
- Completes change over sheet and notifies line support when a change-over is necessary and requests that appropriate film, filters and boxes be delivered to the packaging line.
- Packages priority items on the punch list before handling other products.
- Utilizes computer to open appropriate coffee bin.
- Utilizes data entry console to enter in item information in order to print out correct item labels.
- Programs packaging machine for item to be run, using touch-sensitive computer, based on information listed on the manufacturing specification sheet.
- Adjusts packaging equipment to handle appropriate case size.
- Adjusts amount of coffee per package without stopping production, in order to remain within specified ranges.
- Manages the packaging process by closing boxes, labeling them and sending them through a tape machine.
- Takes sample bags of coffee to the lab, in order to be examined for the correct color and level of gas.
- Performs numerous visual, weight, and seal inspections of individual packages during operation.
- Identifies and segregates nonconforming goods for proper disposition.
- Moves boxes from the conveyor belt onto pallets, stacking them appropriately.
Basic Requirements :
- High School or GED.
- Experience with operating equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to work without constant supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. repetitively.
- Must be available to work OT and weekends as needed
Salary Details & other allowances :
Excellent Salary Package + Overtime. (Salary will be negotiable during skype interview) + other allowances provided by company. Company will provide free accommodation and food facility. (Overtime depends on work loads)
Salary = 1950 Dollars Per month
How to apply for Canada ?
- To apply, each candidates has to read the details first and must full fill all given criteria. The Submit Button / Link is provided below. Click on the link given below and fill up the form.
- Documents needed :
- Latest CV / Resume
Only the selected Candidates will be called for interview.
To apply for Job, click here. Also share this jobs to help your friends.
Any comments / questions regarding this job, please contact through our official Facebook Page : @globalabroad
You may like these jobs as well :